Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Gonna What?!

That's what I said at the beginning of the week when I heard it might snow. I was really hoping it would pass over us but it didn't. Thankfully, we probably won't get more than an inch and a half. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 50. Can you say mud?

I'll admit I'm not crazy about getting snow at the end of March, but it could be worse.

And just the way God gave us warm days in January He can give us days of snow at the end of March.

It's His creation. I'll let Him decide what's best. And I'll do my part and count it all joy.


"The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."

Psalm 24:1


"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience."

James 1:2-3

1 comment:

Blessed Arrows said...

Yikes! Snow! But I must admit it is very pretty!