Thursday, October 4, 2007

Olive Plants Round The Table

Today Cassidy reminded me of how precious this time of my life is to me. Dinner was over and we were clearing off the table. I mentioned, "man, look at all the dishes I have to do." To which she replied, "yeah, but someday you won't have all these dishes and you'll wish you did. Someday we are going to grow up and move out." I needed that reminder to stop and be thankful for the sink full of dishes because it meant I was enjoying my meal with many "little guests."


"Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table."
Psalm 128:1-3



Here's a picture of some of the clean dishes!



Here's a picture of a happy girl with a full tummy.


She wanted to be a helper also.

1 comment:

Susie said...

This made me cry, Jilly - you don't know yet how quickly this time will pass.